GENERAL LEARNING OUTCOMES:
• Can distinguish between ‘then and now’.
• Development of language skills through talking about the photographs
• Development of counting skills – how many?
• Development of confidence in working with other children in groups.
LEARNING OUTCOMES SPECIFICALLY RELATED TO EYFS AREAS OF DEVELOPMENT:
(30 – 50 months and 40 – 60 months +)
Personal, Social and Emotional Development (PSED)
• Display high levels of involvement in activities
• Maintain attention, concentrate, and sit quietly when appropriate
• Work as part of a group or class, taking turns and sharing fairly
• Enjoy joining in with family customs and routines
Communication, Language and Literacy (CLLD)
• Have confidence to speak to others
• Extend vocabulary, especially by grouping and naming
• Extend their vocabulary, exploring the meanings and sounds of new words
• Begin to make patterns in their experience through linking cause and effect,
sequencing, ordering and grouping
• Know that information can be retrieved from books, computers and
Problem Solving, Reasoning and Numeracy (PSRN)
• Count an irregular arrangement of up to 10 objects
• Estimate how many objects they can see and check by counting them
• Find items from positional or directional clues
• Use everyday words to describe position
Knowledge and Understanding of the World (KUW)
• Show an awareness of change
• Look closely at similarities, difference, patterns and change
• Begin to differentiate between past and present
• Find out about past and present events in their own lives, and in those of their
families and other people they know.
• Feel a sense of belonging to own community and place
Creative Development (CD)
• Make comparisons and create new connections
• Respond in a variety of ways to what they see, hear, smell, touch and feel.